Details On The Spin-X Spindryer
- 1. Spindryer Size: 13 1/2” X 25” high.
- 2. Weight: 25 lbs.
- 3. Shipping Carton: 17” X 17” X 27”.
- 4. Capacity: 10 lbs. wet load = (2 king size sheets, 2 large king size pillow cases, 1 bath towel, 2 hand towels).
- 5. Connects to any household wall outlet, 110 volt.
- 6. Spins at 3,300 R.P.M., and produces 1,340 G’ forces.
- 7. Cost: $599.95 + $64.95 shipping costs in the USA. Canada & Hawaii by Priority Air $119.95.
- 8. Extracted Water: goes into a quart plastic container furnished with the Spindryer.
- 9. The Spindryer removes soap, detergents, perfumes & chemicals into the quart container.
These are the chemicals that you have been previously drying into your clothing, and even
today risk skin absorption of these chemical detergents.
- 10. Customers have remarked about less skin irritation.
- 11. Reduces drying time by 1/2 of hard to dry items, like blue jeans and towels.
- 12. Research showed that the SPIN-X Spindryer reduced Electricity costs by $1,104.96 during a 3 year period,
at an average of $368.32 per year electricity savings.
- 13. By greatly reducing drying time, the clothes dryer only operates for 1/2 the time or less,
creating less heat for the Air Conditioner to cool, and extending the life of both the clothes
dryer and the Air Conditioner because of less wear & tear.
- 14. An excellent test is to take three of your older bath towels, place them in your washing machine.
Do not use any soap. Turn on the washing for 5 minutes, and see the soap suds that have accumulated
in your towels. It is also in your clothing.